Sorry for the delay in posting. I’ve been busy dealing with the title company to supply what they need to move forward.
Well, now it’s up to the appraiser. Will the house appraise for the Listing Price? We’ll see. If it does not, we will have to lower the price.
Keep your fingers crossed.
Will be back Soon,…….